High powered offense surges to stay undefeated

The mighty Raiders clashed with the Fearsome Frisco Heritage Coyotes in a non-district game Friday, Sept.2.  The first quarter was dominated by the Raiders both on offense and defense in the scalding hot Texas sun.  The Raiders’ offense was a force to be reckoned with, led by running back Jabari Anderson. The Raider wrecking crew quickly had a 21-0 lead.

The Coyotes roared back and quickly jumped to a 22-21, after a successful two point conversion. The game was a battle of two non-district rivals attempting to stay perfect. Anderson wouldn’t have his team go down without a fight. The game was tied 29-29. He broke off a 67 yard run, to give the Raiders a 36-29 victory and remained undefeated.

The Raiders (2-0) will battle against the fierce Bobcats (2-0) for the first home game of the season Friday, Sept. 9.

Click the following link to vote for Jabari Anderson who was just nominated for the Marine Corps Elite Warrior of the Week. Hurry, voting ends Thursday!

http://www.thesportsflash.com/MARINECORPS-EW-DALLAS-NOMINEES.htm