Raiders host Frisco Liberty Sept.6 at Wylie Stadium

The Tsunami of blue who moved up to 39th in the state after a dominant 52-21 win over Red Oak, will look to continue their offensive success as they host the Frisco Liberty Redhawks . The Raiders were led by Quarterback Garrett McCain who threw for over 350 yards to go with his four touchdown passes. The offensive success carried over from the previous season gaining over 550 total yards off offense and putting up 52 points in last Friday’s win against Red Oak.

The Raiders defense will look to improve on run defense after allowing 250 yards on the ground against Red Oak. The Raiders were able to force turnovers and put the ball back in the offenses hands, only giving up 21 points and allowing just over 120 passing yards between the two Red Oak quarterbacks.

The Red hawks who fell to 520th in the state after a suffering a 35-14 opening loss to Mesquites Poteet, will look to quickly salvage a game against the Raiders. The Redhawks will have to improve their passing game after quarterback Connor Robinson threw for just 93 yards and three interceptions with a quarterback rating of just 26. The Redhawks weren’t much more successful on the ground, rushing for just over 130 yards. The Redhawks showed promise late in the game after putting up two touchdowns in the fourth quarter and will hope to carry the late success into this week’s game.