Sign up for Junior Jewels spring clinic

Sign up for Junior Jewels spring clinic

The time has come once again for the Sapphires’ Junior Jewels Spring Show Dance Clinic. This clinic is open to girls Kindergarten through sixth grade on Friday, April 5 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Registration is $35 and includes a dance session with the Sapphires, one clinic t-shirt, bling party, participant’s ticket to the fourth annual Sapphire Spring Show, and a picture of the Junior Jewels with the Sapphires. For an addition $5, a Pizza Party lunch is provided.

Siblings registering together and children of WEHS Staffulty get a $10 discount.

Participants can expect to learn a fun dance routine, eat pizza, bling their shirt and play games with the Sapphires!

All participants are invited to perform in the fourth annual Sapphire Spring Show April 19th and/or 20th. Tickets for the show will be available at the clinic for a discounted price. Spring Show DVDs will be on sale the evening of the show.

For more information contact Sapphire Director Brittany Miller at [email protected]

Registration is due March 28 to guarantee a t-shirt.

Click here for the registration form: Jr Jewels Spring 2013-final