The mission of the Wylie East High School news site is to inform, educate and entertain readers. Established Jan. 13, 2011. Principal: Mrs. Tiffany Doolan; Adviser: Ms. Kimberly Creel

Warning! We may snap at anytime!

photo credit: Mallery Koehler
Scrimmage scuttlebutt \\ The Varsity football team huddles around coach Marcus Gold after stretching before scrimmage against Irving. After the scrimmage, the players were announced at Meet the Raider. The game was also the first of many Thursday night games of the season. “My favorite cheer to hear when I’m down on the field is the ‘DUBeast’ chant from the student section,” Micheal Henderson said.
photo credit: Mallery Koehler

Cheering together, junior Hailee Leveridge and sophomore Karlee Leary celebrate after scoring a goal. The JV soccer team won 9-0 against Sherman at Wylie East Feb. 11.
photo credit: Ava Garza
All smiles \\Cheering together, junior Hailee Leveridge and sophomore Karlee Leary celebrate after scoring a goal. The JV soccer team won 9-0 against Sherman at Wylie East Feb. 11.

photo credit: Abrianna Gilkey
Float 1; Float 2 The softball team waves their signs around for their Cat in the Hat themed float. They won first place, the Leo club won second, the baseball team third, and Burnett Junior High Cheer won the title of fantastic feeder school.
photo credit: Abrianna Gilkey
Monarchs\\ Homecoming King and Queen, Thanh Nguyen and Brittany Erwin come together after being coronated. Along with the King and Queen, freshmen Princess and Prince Kayla Robinson and Brian Barnhouse, sophomore Princess and Prince Ellie Eason and Santiago Castillo, and junior Princess and Prince Preslee Drake and Michael Emo were also coronated.