The mission of the Wylie East High School news site is to inform, educate and entertain readers. Established Jan. 13, 2011. Principal: Mrs. Tiffany Doolan; Adviser: Ms. Kimberly Creel

Breaking News

Raider Run

Softball hosts 5K and 10K run

Do you want to win an IPod Nano? Or receive a medal? Or maybe you just want some exercise. Then you should sign up for the Raider Run! Anyone can participate in the Raider Run and all benefits will go towards Wylie East girls’ softball.

A 5K run and a 10K run will both be Saturday, Jan. 25,  at Wylie East High School. The start time for both races is at 8:30 a.m. Runners are encouraged to show up earlier than 8:30. Or you might not be eligible to race.

Runners can register online at http://raiderrun2014.itsyourrace.com/ and only people who register in advance will receive a shirt. The cost is $27.50 to be a part of the 5k run and $39.00 to participate in the 10k run.

Come out to support the girls softball athletes by participating in the Raider Run. If you have any questions you can contact Coach Vernon at Sharyn.[email protected].