Weekly Website Wizard; Facebook

Weekly Website Wizard; Facebook

Everyone loves Facebook. How many friends you have is a competition. How many of your friends are online at two in the morning? I have two questions. One, why are you online at two in the morning? Two, why do you care?

Facebook has changed its purpose. It used to be to connect with old friends and to get information from people when it was more convenient than texting or calling. But it has become a MONSTER. It’s all people sending hate messages and leaving stupid statuses that no one really cares about except them. It’s very rare that I find someone else’s drama on my computer screen and am happy about it. I am so sick of reading someone else’s problem. I have my own problems to worry about. Then, someone comments on that status and they say ‘I don’t want to talk about it’ YOU PUT IT ON FACEBOOK! That frustrates me so much; if you don’t want people to talk to you about it—don’t put it on Facebook. If you have to write it down, put it in your journal. You’re just begging for attention and it’s pathetic.

Now you haters out there may say, ‘well, Caitlyn, why do you even have a Facebook if it makes you so angry?’ Well ladies and gentlemen, because there are people I want to talk to but they live too far away for me to see on a regular basis and because I use it to get information out of people when I don’t need it that second or don’t have their number. But every time I log on, my ‘wall’ is cluttered with hate statuses and breakups. Why? I see very little purpose in this site the way it is now.

Change the community Facebook users. Only post when it’s positive, please, thank you.

See you on the other side.

Caitlyn Bogart

Weekly Website Wizard

Site: www.facebook.com

Genre: Social networking, games and communication

Rating: 3 out of 5 people online I actually know