Nothing bundt delicious

Go try tasty new sweet treat shop

Back to Article
Back to Article

Nothing bundt delicious

photo credit: Kailee Zercher

photo credit: Kailee Zercher

photo credit: Kailee Zercher

Kailee Zercher, News & Features Editor

The magic of Nothing Bundt Cakes began in 1997 when founders Dena Tripp and Debbie Shwetz joined together to make outstanding bundt cakes for their friends and family.

Walking through the door, your nose is immediately filled with the wonderful smells of cake and frosting. You look around and you’re surrounded by color and magnificent dessert masterpieces. The workers are very friendly and provide suggestions and advice if you’re having trouble choosing a cake.

I take my little brothers all the time after they get out of school most Fridays to enjoy a nice little treat.”

— Kailee Zercher

The store is very family friendly. I take my little brothers all the time after they get out of school most Fridays to enjoy a nice little treat. The Bundtinis, the smallest of the cakes, which you order in boxes of 12, are $18.50. They typically let you choose as many of your own flavors as you please for your box. The “medium-sized” cakes are the Bundtlets.These come in their own container and are about the size of three Bundtinis. You can choose any flavor Bundtlet you please for just $3.99. The next of the sizes is the largest cakes, which are the full sized Bundt Cakes. The store will decorate your cake for any occasion in any flavor and size you want- including birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, thank yous, or celebrations of any sort. Order your cake with any color paper mache flower you desire and they will provide you with your creation. The larger cakes are priced at eight inch diameter that serves eight for $21 and 10 inch diameter that serves 18 for $31. The tiered cakes are the largeest cakes and serve up to 26 for about $65.00.

With a wide variety of flavors, it’s easy to find a cake you like. The flavors include: Chocolate Turtle, Red Velvet, Chocolate Chocolate Chips, Lemon, Marble, Pecan Praline, Carrot, White White Chocolate, Cinnamon Swirl and White Chocolate Raspberry.

All time favorite flavors include the Red Velvet and the Chocolate Chocolate chip flavors. My personal favorite is the Carrot cake flavor.

It doesn’t have to be a special occasion to stop by Nothing Bundt Cakes right off of FM 544 in suite #102. Go by and get your delectable treat today!

Kailee Zercher, News & Features Editor

Welcome to my Bio!  Kailee is the name, newspaper is the game. I’m 18 and a senior. This is my second year on the newspaper staff. I fell in love with...